I have gained valuable public leadership experience that has proved useful for my ability to contribute meaningfully to the field through service, community engagement, and research-practice collaborations.
Since 2021, I serve as co-founder and member of the executive board at the non-profit public service start-up LP – Lokalprojekte gGmbH. Lokalprojekte enables 6-month fellowships for talents from the private and non-profit sector to support modernization projects in local governments.
Stiftung flexible Arbeitswelt
I am a member of the Advisory Board of the Foundation “Flexible Arbeitswelt” since May 2022. The foundation aims to accompany change processes in the world of work in exchange with business, science and politics and to contribute to the scientific and political process.
From 2017 until 2021, I served as a member of the executive board at the non-profit start-up PCG-gemeinnützige Forschungsgesellschaft gGmbH. PCG offers a digital platform offering customized compensation benchmarks for executive positions of public enterprises.
2021-April 2022: Postdoc and Project Lead
- Chair of Public Management & Public Policy, Zeppelin University, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- Management of the third-party funded research project on the role of AI in public sector recruitment
- Research Associate, Zeppelin University, Friedrichshafen, Germany
- PhD at the Chair of Public Management & Public Policy
- Team Manager Human Resource Management, District Administration Lindau (Lake Constance), Germany
- Responsible for 5 full-time employees in the HR department and a budget volume of 13 million €, 215 full-time equivalents
- Research Assistant, European Office of the German Association of Towns and Municipalities Brussels, Belgium
- Policy research and advocacy
- Human Resource Advisor,
District Administration Lindau (Lake Constance), Germany
- Responsible for recruiting, HR development, and personnel law
- Trainee, Dual Studies Program (Public Law and Public Management)
- Free State of Bavaria, Germany